Monday, November 21, 2011

Foot and Leg worship

To all those who read this, I bid you welcome.  I am Milena Rouge, but you may call me Mistress if Enchantrix slips your grasp.

Why is my title "Enchantrix?"  Well, to put it simply, I am an Enchanting Dominatrix.  Is that put easily enough for you to grasp?  Men become enraptured by the sound of my voice, the way my tongue carefully rolls around each word.  They become enamored by the mere sight of me, and why wouldn't they?

Given the chance, I am sure any one of them would love to engage in more than a little leg worship.  However, that is very much a privilege I reserve for a select few.  After all, it takes a very, very good slave to be rewarded with the taste of my enchanting feet, let alone the legs attached to them.

Yes, only the most worthy may taste my lovely legs in such a fashion.  My muscular calves, my creamy flesh, the silky-smooth, hairless skin, softer than satin....To be allowed to see them is to catch a glimpse of heaven itself, but to touch them is like rising to the clouds.  But, alas, all you can do is touch the legs.  You will never get through my pearly gates.  That, I am afraid is reserved for people much better than you.  No, you are a lowly slave, and I am your phone sex femdom, so content yourself with worshipping my legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment