Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sensual Domination 1



Oh, no!  You're all tied up!  What are you going to do?


Why, submit to anything your Femdom Mistress does to you, of course.
Not that that'll be hard with you bound to my bed and all.

I was thinking about treating a tied up little submissive boy like yourself to a nice, long session of tease and denial.   What do you think?  Would you like it if your Mistress teased you until you thought you'd just absolutely burst?


I think you'd love it if I slowly trailed my long fingernails over your bound, naked body.  I'm going to start by sitting at the head of the bed and running my fingers through your hair, massaging your scalp.  Then, I'll make my way down your face, stroking and caressing you.  Slowly, my fingers and my nails will work themselves over your chest to tease your nipples, then continue their descent over your stomach.

At first, I'm going to specifically avoid that hard cock of yours that's standing at attention.  I'll run my nails over your thighs and back up your stomach, watching as my tease and denial game makes your dick spasm.


Finally, you'll start to feel my nails rake gently over your poor, aching balls, which will make your cock even harder.  Then, one fingernail will slowly trace its way up the underside of your cock, all the way up to the head.  You can't help but wonder if your sensual domination Mistress is going to let you cum or not....

There's more to this story, so come back soon to see

1 comment:

  1. They're so fun when they're all tied up, squirming and begging...

    ReplyDelete