Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sensual Domination 2



Where we last left off, your sensual domination Mistress had you tied to her bed, showcasing all her tease and denial skills.  Your hard cock is obviously throbbing with need now, since you've been being teased for quite some time already, and I haven't even touched it yet.

This is so much fun, isn't it?

You know what I think?  I think if you want me to touch your cock and (maybe) let you cum, you're going to have to work for it a little.  I'm sure you'll be willing to do whatever I want, but your options are rather limited, given the fact that you're all tied up.

Not to worry, though.  Your Femdom Mistress has an idea about what you can do to perhaps earn what it is you so desperately want.  You're going to lie completely still and be my throne for the evening.  Give your Mistress the very best pussy worship of my life while I sit on your face, and you shall have the reward of me wrapping my hand around your aching cock.

I love queening you.  The way you moan when I grind myself against your face is exquisite.  Oh, you're doing such a good job that I think I'll give you at least a little of what you want.  You feel my fingers encircle your hard cock, and you're so surprised that you stop for a moment.  I give your cock a little slap and order you to keep going.

How long will this tease and denial game go on?  Will I let you cum, or won't I?  I guess you'll just have to figure out some way to find out, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. I really love this site! You are so hot. Readers are also welcome to visit this online community for anything goes phone sex.

    ReplyDelete