Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Your Masturbation Mistress

I know I said it didn't I!  That got your attention.  Yes I am your Masturbation Mistress.  I am the one who will build a fantasy that will have your cock standing at attention for days.

Now the question is what are you going to be allowed to do with that  hard cock?  Will I let you touch it?  Will I tease you insistently until you beg me to stop?  How will I tease you?

Perhaps I will have you kneel naked at my feet asking you questions while I run my pretty toes up and down the shaft, and each time you get an answer wrong I stop.  Or perhaps I will tie you to a chair and let you watch as I  slowly peal away the layers of clothing that cover my body and let you watch while I pleasure myself.  Perhaps I will simply make you stroke until you are right at the edge and make you stop over and over again.

Oh  wait, I know what you want most, to crawl across the floor and lavish my glorious legs with attention.  Perhaps I will let you coat my legs with that white creamy....not what you are thinking...lotion to keep them soft and smooth.  What would you do to get near these long lean sexy legs?  What gift will you offer up for just one touch?

Will you do anything I ask if I let you touch that hard cock of yours to them? Will you offer me all manner of new shoes to show off for you?

Yes that has that cock awake now doesn't it?  Just looking at my legs is enough to send it into a tizzy, and drain your brain of blood leaving you open to my suggestions. How easily you are controlled!

I know you have a strong need for these legs , and dream of having that hard cock sliding between them.  There is only one way to find out if your dreams will cum true.

No comments:

Post a Comment