Friday, April 20, 2012

Craving Mistresses Attention

I know that you have been crav ing my attentions and that you really never seem to know when I will be willing to provide time for you.  Even though I do enjoy the idea that you are sitting there checking to see if I am willing to speak with you every hour on the hour I do have a softer side( yes I know who would have thought such a thing possible).

Now I am going to be quit nice to you today so, grab hold of that cock and listen up.  I am going to provide you with a schedule that you can refer to to make sure you get the Mistresses time you crave so much.

Sundays From 8pm EST to 4am EST ( that means easter standard time)
Mondays from 8pm EST to 4am EST.
Tuesdays from 8pm ESt to 4 am EST.

All other days of the week are by appointment only!  Should you wish to schedule an appointment you will need to send me an email with three(3) dates and times that you would like me to consider.  You will recieve an email within 48 hours of your request (keep this in mind).  DO NOT sit in front of the computer with your dick in your hand and think I am going to be at your bekoned call.  NOT going to happen, I am the Mistress. 

For those boys of mine who need some extra time (anything over 2 hours) Please remember that first I decide how much time I give you, and it would be in your best interest to reaquest an apt so that I can block out the appropriate time frame.


Any special requests for calls will need to be discussed either in advance or during out time togather.  If you have something special (such as a specifc scene, or type of call) please email me with the details before the call so that I have access to the information.

Now you can sit back and relax while you revel in the anticipation that you enjoy so much; knowing that you will be ab le to spend as time as you need getting girly, worshipping my body, or just plain being teased and denied! 


No comments:

Post a Comment